I'm hungry for R.I.B.

A shot from Randall's Island Bridge.... at least that's what I'm calling it, you can find out the real name if ya want. Don't bother me none (chuckle)....


Just to start off, taking a random journey after you complete a mission, (errand, if your a lame), is so wholeheartedly fulfilling, that you have to share that experience, via photoblog online (*cough*) lame (*cough*). Anywaym whilst walking around, what I believed to be the middle east (ahaha HAHAHA) side of Manhattan, I discovered a bridge that led to an island, so obviously I pushed bravely across that bridge, in search of adventure..... and excitement. Behold my discovery.............

RANDALL'S ISLAND
named after my uncle Randall
******************

i love this picture


and this one.... similar, but never the same


canted.... look it up




postcard anyone?....


..........


there were trolls underneath this bridge, but they were cool with me, so it wasn't such a big deal


..............


reflections....

0 comments:

Post a Comment